Tuesday, May 7, 2019

My first 3d printer and my workplace

Hi, my name is KDH, opening my new blog.
Its been a while since I bought my 3d printer(bought it at March 16), and now I am trying to upload some things I have done and also keep uploading some stuffs I will do.


The one that I bought is Anet's A8 Plus, which is an upgrade version of the famous Anet A8. Which has a larger build volume(300x300x350) and did some safety upgrades to the main board and is made of aluminum frame.
I bought an DIY version and assembled it.(Didn't take a lot though)

This is my main desk. Which I do my printing and 3d modeling.
And this is my second desk. Which I assemble and manufacture electronics, and do some programming.


Anyway, I will keep upload some stuffs I do, and some 3d models I design, so hope you enjoy watching this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment